We are more than happy to help with any queries so please don’t hesitate to get in touch 🙂
Plugs & Tunnels
- Are plugs sold individually or in pairs? Pretty much all of our plugs are sold individually (unless explicitly stated otherwise) so that folk with either different size ears or just one stretched ear don’t have to pay for a pair. If you’re after two of the same size then just add two to the cart or change your quantity during checkout.
- How about hygiene? All of our items come with a sealed, single use, isopropyl alcohol wipe to clean your jewellery & ears before use.
- The item I want is sold out! Don’t worry – it’ll be back soon, if we aren’t getting a product or size back in stock we’ll remove it altogether. Get in touch to reserve the item you want!
- Colour & appearance variations – As our plugs & tunnels come in lots of different sizes there can be differences in detail between smaller and larger gauges, we photograph mid size plugs & tunnels to give the most accurate product photo. Please be prepared that if you are ordering a very small size there probably won’t be as much detail as the product photograph. Saying that please also be aware that sometimes products may look a slightly different colour due to screen colour & brightness variations.
- What brands do you sell? We sell Arctic Fox & Lunar Tides, they’re brands we love and trust & they have an amazing range of colours.
- Do I need to lighten my hair before using your hair colours? Yes and no… If you want bright and vivid colours, then your hair will need to be light, and if you don’t have naturally light hair then you will have to lighten before applying. The darker your hair is at the time of application, the more subtle the colour will show on your hair after application. We recommend your hair is lightened to level 10 to achieve the colour closest to the swatch.
- How do I colour my hair? Arctic Fox & Lunar Tides instructions can both be found on the site here – every bottle also comes with instructions on the back.
- The item I want is sold out! We try to reorder before we run out of anything so if there’s a colour you’re after and it’s not there it shouldn’t be far away, from time to time a colour will be out of stock with the supplier so unfortunately this can take a bit loner. Get in touch to enquire if there’s an item in particular you’d like and we don’t have!
Exchanges & Returns
- Exchanges – We are happy to exchange items providing they are returned in original condition with original packaging & unworn. Return shipping is at the customers expense. The items being exchanged must be sent back within 10 days of ordering. You can organise your own postage or purchase a return courier ticket & have your parcel collected from home here.
- Returns – We are happy to accept returns for a full refund providing they are returned in original condition with original packaging & unworn. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. The items be returned must be sent back within 10 days of the original order. You can organise your own postage or purchase a return courier ticket & have your parcel collected from home here.
- Faulty Items – All of our items are thoroughly inspected before being sent out but if a cheeky faulty item slips through the cracks then we will quite happily either replace the item if a replacement is available or fully refund your order.
- We use an amazing kiwi company called R3pack for our packaging. Our courier packs, eco bubble wrap and tissue paper are all completely compostable. We’re just getting through the last of our 100% recycled/recyclable A5 & A4 courier packs and will be replacing these with compostable courier packs, we only use our bigger packs if you’re order 2 or more units of hair dye, otherwise you’ll get our standard DLE compostable packs.
- Our holographic plug & tunnel pouches aren’t compostable or recyclable but they’re so cute we’d love if you’d use them for storage of your plugs & tunnels or else use them in another way 🙂
- Are your gift cards physical or e-gift cards? We sell both, physical gift cards here & e-gift cards here.
- How do they work? With physical gift cards we will send a gift card with a unique code to the address you provide as the shipping address, if you only enter a billing address we will send it to you, at that address to gift in person, if you’d like us to gift wrap just leave a note at the checkout. E-gift cards are automatically sent via email to the email you specify, on the date you specify.
- How can I check my balance? Visit here – you can also top up your gift card.